Our Sweet Nothing

I have so many things to tell you
Things I've been meaning to tell 
Since I found you and your writings
Since we first talked
Since the first time you made me laugh
Since I first dreamt about you
Since such innumerable firsts.

Oh but what should I tell you first?
There're just too many to even begin
Yet I shall keep them to myself
Lock them in my heart so deep and safe
If you wish, you need only ask
And I will say it all
All that I need to say but never have. 

And till then I thought I'd write lines for you
But what should I even write
When poets have written it all and more?
So you who rules my thoughts
You who gifted me all the umpteen firsts,
Made me bereft of any last drop of sanity I had
And yet knows not of any of that...
I have no lines to write for you
No beautiful stories to tell
No words to rhyme this time
I have but one wish 
And all I will ever ask from you is this wish
Can I have this forever?
Just you, me and our sweet nothing? 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

മുറ്റത്തെ ചക്കരമാവിൻ ചുവട്ടിലെ ഓർമ്മകൾ

Windows of Joy

Dual Lives